Conditions of use
In keeping with Law 34/2002, of June 11, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), DOTHEGAP SL informs the user that they are the owner of the website www.dothegap.com. In keeping with what is established in Article 10 of the cited Law, DOTHEGAP SL informs users of the following:
This website's owner is DOTHEGAP SL, with Tax ID number B59876706 and with their registered office at ZAMORA 46-48, 4-2, 08005 BARCELONA, included in the Commercial Register in Volume 46357, sheet 218, page B517514 and entry 1. The company contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by DOTHEGAP SL with Tax ID number B53750857and its registered office at ZAMORA 46-48, 4-2 08005, BARCELONA their respective purposes, conservation periods and legal basis. For those treatments that require it, it is also informed of the possible elaboration of profiles and automated decisions, as well as the possible assignments and international transfers that DOTHEGAP SL the intended to perfom:
- Purposes: Address your queries and installation of cookies
- The period of data storage: while the given consent lasts.
- Legitimate basis: the consent of the data subject.
In accordance with the rights conferred on you by the current legislation on Personal Data Protection, you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, deletion, portability and opposition by sending your request to the postal address indicated above or by writing an email to email@example.com.
You may contact the competent Supervisory Authority to submit any claim you deem appropriate.
Users and responsibility regime
By browsing, accessing and using DOTHEGAP SL’s website, constitutes the person as a user. As a result of browsing DOTHEGAP SL’s website, the said user accepts all the conditions of use established herein, notwithstanding the application of the corresponding obligatory regulations applicable in each case.
DOTHEGAP SL’s website provides a broad range of information, services and data. The user accepts their personal responsibility for the correct use of this website. This responsibility includes:
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the formulas requested by DOTHEGAP SL in order to access certain contents or services offered on the website.
- The use of information, services and data offered by DOTHEGAP SL contrary to what is established in these terms and conditions, the law, morality, good manners and public order, or any other use that might result in the violation of third-party rights or affect the proper operation of the website.
Policy regarding links and exemption of liability
DOTHEGAP SL is not responsible for the content of any of the websites the user might access through the links included on the website, and in no case will they examine or exercise any type of control over the content of other websites. In addition, they cannot guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of websites pertaining to others that may be accessed via the links.
DOTHEGAP SL has taken all the necessary measures to avoid any sort of harm coming to the users of their website that may result from use of the same. Therefore, DOTHEGAP SL is not responsible, under any circumstances, for the possible damage that the user might suffer as the result of their Internet use.
DOTHEGAP SL reserves the right to make any amendments to the content of its website it deems appropriate, without prior notice. This includes the content of the website, its Terms and Conditions of Use, or the General Terms and Conditions of Contracting. Such changes may be made via their website in any way permissible by law, and shall be binding during the time in which they remain published on the website and until they are modified by subsequent amendments.
Certain contents of DOTHEGAP SL’s services include the possibility of provision of internet-based services. The use of said services shall require reading and mandatorily accepting the general terms and conditions set forth in connection thereto by DOTHEGAP SL.
Intellectual and industrial property
DOTHEGAP SL in its own right or as a franchisee is the holder of all intellectual and industrial property rights for its webpage. In addition, all elements contained therein (by way of illustration, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, layout and design, selection of materials used, computer programs needed for correct operation, access and use, etc.) are held by DOTHEGAP SL. As a result, these works are protected as intellectual property by Spanish Law; in this case, both Spanish and European law in this area are applicable, as are international agreements on such matters to which Spain adheres.
All rights reserved. By virtue of what is established in the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution or public communication of all or part of the contents of this webpage (including the means by which they are made available) for commercial ends, in any form or by any technical means are expressly forbidden without the authorization of DOTHEGAP SL.
The user promises to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights held by DOTHEGAP SL. Users may view the elements on the site or even print them out, copy them or store them on the hard drive of their computer or in any other physical format, as long as it is solely and exclusively for their own personal and private use. The user must abstain from erasing, altering, evading or manipulating any protective device or security system installed on DOTHEGAP SL’s web pages.
Code of conduct
At DOTHEGAP SL we inform you of the conducts considered inappropriate and that we will act in response to the following uses, behaviours, omissions or statement that the user-member engages in by virtue of its relationship with DOTHEGAP SL.
- Act in a dishonest or unprofessional manner.
- Publish inappropriate or inaccurate contents.
- Harass, abuse, threaten o damage another person or user-member of DOTHEGAP SL.
- Use or publish in DOTHEGAP SL, by means of images, videos or comments in your profile that hurt the sensibilities of the users-members, including any that are discriminatory based on race, ethnic group, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, inability or disease, or illegal, libellous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory o that are otherwise reprehensible.
- Use the account of another person or create a false identity at DOTHEGAP SL.
- Make false statements or that supplant someone else’s identity.
- Upload content that contains computer viruses or other malware that can suppress, interrupt or difficult the proper use of DOTHEGAP SL.
- Sell, sponsor or obtain economic gain through DOTHEGAP SL without DOTHEGAP SL’s authorization or by using a method other than the one provided by DOTHEGAP SL for management under an exclusive service.
Legal action, applicable legislation and jurisdiction
DOTHEGAP SL reserves the right to begin the civil or criminal proceedings which it deems appropriate due to the misuse of its website and contents thereof, or due to the breach of these terms and conditions.
The relationship between the user and the service provider shall be governed by current legislation which applies in Spanish territory. Should any dispute arise, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or proceed through the regular legal channels, in compliance with the applicable rules on jurisdiction and competence. The registered office of DOTHEGAP SL is in BARCELONA, Spain.